How to Pair Phone to Dodge uConnectPair your your Android or Apple iPhone to Dodge uConnect
How to Pair Phone to Dodge uConnect
You have purchased your new Dodge, whether it is from Jeff Belzer’s or elsewhere and you have no idea how to pair your phone to your new vehicle. Well we can assist you with a few quick steps on how to pair your Android or Apple iPhone to the uConnect system.
- First, press the “Phone” icon on the Uconnect Touch Screen.
- Press “Yes”.
- Next, go to your phone’s “Settings” or “Options” under Bluetooth to search for wireless networks.
- Select “Uconnect” as the paired device.
- When prompted on the phone, enter the 4-digit PIN number shown on the Uconnect Touch Screen and accept.
- Once paired, you can set your phone as the favorite by pressing “Yes.”
- Your phone is now paired and ready for hands-free calling.
- Press the Uconnect Phone button on your steering wheel to begin
FCA’s uConnect system can vary among brands and models with slight variances between models. Consult your manual or contact the service center here at Jeff Belzer’s Service Center for more specific pairing steps.