How to Pair Phone to Chevrolet MyLinkPair your your Android or Apple iPhone to Chevrolet MyLink
How to Pair Phone to Chevrolet MyLink
Chevy’s MyLink infotainment system is avalable on every vehicle in Chevy’s model lineup at Jeff Belzer’s. While the system varies slightly by model. Pairing your device to bluetooth is pretty easy and painless.
Here’s how to pair a phone to Chevy MyLink:
1. To use voice recognition, press the Push to Talk button; after the beep, say “Pair phone,” or Use the MENU knob or the touch screen to select the Phone icon > Phones > Pair Device.
2. Start the pairing process on the phone. Locate Chevrolet MyLink on the phone.
3. Enter the four-digit code that appears on the touch screen into the phone or, if a six-digit code appears on the phone, confirm it on the touch screen.
4. If your phone prompts you to accept the connection or phone book download, select Always Accept and Allow.
- To use radio controls ,Press the HOME button.
- Select the PHONE screen icon.
- Select PHONES.
- Select “Pair Device”.
- On the phone, look for the vehicle’s hardware and select it.
- Your phone will either ask to enter a 4 digit pin, which is displayed on the radio screen, or to confirm a 6 digit code.
- Accept BT connection and/or phonebook download on your phone.
- Phone is paired.
That’s it! Pretty easy and straightforward. If you have any questions about to pair your device to MyLink, please contact us at Jeff Belzer’s at 952.469.4444.